2 up comparison view

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

2 up comparison view

Postby Bud1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:50 am

Is there a way in v6 to have the viewer window show 2 files side by side and be able to keep one file the same and just change the second image like you could do in v3.7.9?

I know v6 has the multi view option but that's not what I'm looking for.

In v3.7.9 you could select 2 up landscape or 2 up portrait view and it would give 2 separate preview windows. Depending on which window was selected that is the window that would change as a new file was selected or captured. This was really helpful when comparing one shot to other shots or to new captures when tethered. You could have your hero shot in one window and the new captures would show up in the other window.
Bud1

Re: 2 up comparison view

Postby Bud1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Am I the only one that used this feature?

I guess the lack of any response means that Capture One can no longer do this. Another great feature that Phase One decided to do away with.
Bud1

Re: 2 up comparison view

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:03 pm

It is called the Compare Variant. It has been there since CO4, and is still available in CO7.

How-to: Enter key. Use Multi View.
How-to stop: Ctrl+Enter key.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software