6.4.5 Express not showing any picture after GPU upgrade

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

6.4.5 Express not showing any picture after GPU upgrade

Postby NN259081UL2 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:27 am

Dear all,

right now, I am running 6.4.5 Express on Win 7 SP1. Up to now using the onboard Intel graphic.
Wanted to do an upgrade, and put a Quadro P600 card in the computer. After installing the latest Nvidia driver, I stared Capture One.
It start without showing an error, but all pictures just remain black. I just see the Name of the files, so it knows there is a file it can read, but that's it.
I have uninstalled Capture One and the reinstalled it, no change.

After removing the Graphic card and switching back to onboard graphic, everything is fine. At the first start after switching back, it showed the event protocol. There are errors of this type: "Colour Profile Could not be found"
In the details it says: The color profile for C:\Program Files\Phase One\Capture One 6\Styles\Color effect - Tone blue.costyle could not be found. But the file is cleary there, according to Windows Explorer. I did not change anything on the Capture One software when switching back to the internal graphic, it just worked again when switching back to internal. So the file was there before, for sure.

Any idea how to fix this?

Best Reagrds.
NN259081UL2

Re: 6.4.5 Express not showing any picture after GPU upgrade

Postby NN259081UL2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:50 am

Hi all,

I found a workaround. I installed a virtual machine on my PC. Off course that one doesn't see the P600 card, it just sees a standard video card. In the virutal machine, Capture One runs perfectly even with the P600 card in my System.

Best Regards.
NN259081UL2

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software