Upgrade capability

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Upgrade capability

Postby Super-maya » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:02 am

Hello,

I am a former C1 PRO user from several years ago, took a few years hiatus from DSLR use, back at it now and just downloaded Capture One PRO 3.7.9 and activated it. I'm on Snow Leopard 10.6.5.
I processed a few RAW files and the highlight areas were all pink. A quick read in this forum and a post from another user with the same issue informed me that v.3.x.x is not supported on OSX 10.6. Bummer.

My account page shows that I have 1 "upgrade" left, I'm wondering what this means, and if it does mean that I have an upgrade available on my account, how that works. Seems that I can't use C1 v.3.x.x on my computer, so I need to do something.

Thanks in advance.
Super-maya

Re: Upgrade capability

Postby Drew » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Super-maya wrote:My account page shows that I have 1 "upgrade" left, I'm wondering what this means, and if it does mean that I have an upgrade available on my account, how that works.

It's impossible to tell without the specifics of your Key. The best way to get a sure answer is to create a support case and provide your Product Key. From there we can look it up and give you all the details.
Kind Regards,
Drew
Phase One
Drew
Crew
Crew

Re: Upgrade capability

Postby Super-maya » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Drew wrote:
Super-maya wrote:My account page shows that I have 1 "upgrade" left, I'm wondering what this means, and if it does mean that I have an upgrade available on my account, how that works.

It's impossible to tell without the specifics of your Key. The best way to get a sure answer is to create a support case and provide your Product Key. From there we can look it up and give you all the details.

Done. Thanks in advance.
Super-maya

Return to Capture One 3.x Software