Can't get to registration page for C1 3.7.8

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Can't get to registration page for C1 3.7.8

Postby Sandra112 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:48 am

I am attempting to install C1 3.7.8 update on a Windows XP PC that is not connected to the internet. When I go to "My Account" and click on "Activate Software (3.x)" to get the registration key, I get "The page cannot be displayed" error in Internet Explorer. I also get this same error when I click on "Edit User Profile", "Product & Order History" and "License Management." Is there a problem with the Phase One site or is it my account??

Also, I am not able to submit a ticket for help from Tech Support because the website shows that I do not have a product registered. When I click the link to register my Phase One product, I get the same "page cannot be displayed" error. This has been a problem for a couple of months because I tried to submit a ticket for help with my original C1 problem (it no longer recognizes my RAW files) back in March and ran into the same errors. I finally posted here on the forum for help with that issue.

How do I get past the errors so I can get my registration key?

Sandy

P.S. I don't recall having these types of problems with the old website.
Sandra112

Re: Can't get to registration page for C1 3.7.8

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 am

Sandra112 wrote:I am attempting to install C1 3.7.8 update on a Windows XP PC that is not connected to the internet. When I go to "My Account" and click on "Activate Software (3.x)" to get the registration key, I get "The page cannot be displayed" error in Internet Explorer.

Maybe connecting your PC to the internet might help?
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Jon » Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi Sandra,

There seems to be a problem with the account area of our website. Please create a support case and we can help you out. You do not need to register a product to submit a support case, just leave that section blank. Only fields marked with a red arrow are required.
Jon
Crew
Crew

Postby Sandra112 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Jon,

Thanks for the reply -- I decided to check one more time and it is now working, so I have the new key. :)

Kind Regards,
Sandy
Sandra112

Return to Capture One 3.x Software