Can't get to registration page for C1 3.7.8

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Can't get to registration page for C1 3.7.8

Postby Sandra112 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:48 am

I am attempting to install C1 3.7.8 update on a Windows XP PC that is not connected to the internet. When I go to "My Account" and click on "Activate Software (3.x)" to get the registration key, I get "The page cannot be displayed" error in Internet Explorer. I also get this same error when I click on "Edit User Profile", "Product & Order History" and "License Management." Is there a problem with the Phase One site or is it my account??

Also, I am not able to submit a ticket for help from Tech Support because the website shows that I do not have a product registered. When I click the link to register my Phase One product, I get the same "page cannot be displayed" error. This has been a problem for a couple of months because I tried to submit a ticket for help with my original C1 problem (it no longer recognizes my RAW files) back in March and ran into the same errors. I finally posted here on the forum for help with that issue.

How do I get past the errors so I can get my registration key?

Sandy

P.S. I don't recall having these types of problems with the old website.
Sandra112

Re: Can't get to registration page for C1 3.7.8

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 am

Sandra112 wrote:I am attempting to install C1 3.7.8 update on a Windows XP PC that is not connected to the internet. When I go to "My Account" and click on "Activate Software (3.x)" to get the registration key, I get "The page cannot be displayed" error in Internet Explorer.

Maybe connecting your PC to the internet might help?
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Jon » Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi Sandra,

There seems to be a problem with the account area of our website. Please create a support case and we can help you out. You do not need to register a product to submit a support case, just leave that section blank. Only fields marked with a red arrow are required.
Kind Regards,
Jon Gilbert
Phase One
Jon
Crew
Crew

Postby Sandra112 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Jon,

Thanks for the reply -- I decided to check one more time and it is now working, so I have the new key. :)

Kind Regards,
Sandy
Sandra112

Return to Capture One 3.x Software