tethered

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

tethered

Postby John134 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 pm

I am using a MacBook Pro Intell Core 2 Duo machine w/version 10.4.11. I have been using a Canon 1DS Camera. I have 3.79 Capture 1 installed. Everything was working well for the last few months but recently I started having problems being tethered and would get several images over at an time and the the tether function would quit. After several days of that type of operation I am getting no captures at all while being tethered. I am able to upload files via a card reader, but nothing tethered. Can anyone help me with a fix.
John134

Re: tethered

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:33 pm

I would suggest to verify connectivity between camera and computer with the aid of Canon software like EOS Utility (a.k.a. EOS Capture in the past). This can run out the option of an error of camera-cable-computer hardware.
If this test fails, I would try to connect the camera to another computer (Win or Mac) and run the same tests to run out a bad firewire port on your Mac. Another option is to connect a similar camera to your Mac. The last two tests depend of course on whether you have access to alternate hardware.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 3.x Software