CaptureOne 4.5.2..no focus in preview panel

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

CaptureOne 4.5.2..no focus in preview panel

Postby Kostis1 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 pm

I have 4x 2.5 GHz PowerPC G5 and Leopard 10.5.5 and CaptureOne pro 4.5.2 DB for P21+
There is a big problem with the preview.Actually the preview is OUT OF FOCUS after the loading of the images.I tried the previous C1Pro 4 and no problem!!!
Has anyone noticed such a "mulfunction" Cannot solve that problem.My display is a Eizo CG210
thanks for your time
Kostis Mouselimis
Kostis1

Re: CaptureOne 4.5.2..no focus in preview panel

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Could it be possible that you encounter the slower preview refresh, which is common for CO 4.5.x? Maybe you have used CO 4.1.x; previews where refreshed quicker. In general, a 'Focussing' sign in the center of the image must disappear and the image is sharpened.
Please note that CO 4.5.x is officially not supporting G5-Macs anymore, only Intel-Macs. It may work, but is slower.

Note: next time you might better post in the Capture One 4 forum instead of the CO 3 forum.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Kostis1 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:29 am

thanks Paul i didn't notice i was in that forum.
Anyway the problem is that in 100% view i can see very sharp and the image is ok,but in the normal view when i can see the whole image is out of focus....doesn't have to do with the loading...that happens after loading....perhaps you are right about my non intel mac i have,but still very strange not to be supported.All these people have to change their Macs?
Kostis Mouselimis
Kostis1

Postby NN8893322 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Having the same problem here. Only fix we can find is to restart the software until the preview decides not to focus again.

The focusing icon just doesn't appear and preview will not focus.

NN8893322

Return to Capture One 3.x Software