Sandisk activation link not working...

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Sandisk activation link not working...

Postby Joe411 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:13 am

I have an Sandisk Extreme III card offering a complimentary Capture One license at:

http://www.pahaseone.com/sandisk.aspx

Unfortunately the \"Activate\" web link does not work and just produces a server error message.

I guess there's no point wasting bandwidth downloading the software while this link does not work...
Joe411

http://www.phaseone.com/SANDISK.ASPX

Postby muziekkamer » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:27 am

muziekkamer

Postby Joe411 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:43 pm

muziekkamer,

Thanks for pointing out the obvious typo but following the link

http://www.phaseone.com/SANDISK.ASPX

waiting for the page to load and clicking on the \"Activate Capture One\" link produces a server error so I cannot activate the software... :(
Joe411

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:21 pm

Joe,
I do not know what the meaning is of the Activation page that does not load. I have a few of those licenses myself in use, and never visited that page.

To cut a long story short, have to tried to install the software first and than activate it from within the application?
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby JRA » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi-
Our LE download page (Which the SanDisk key activates) on our website was moved.
The NEW location for LE software download(s) is in our archives found here.
http://www.phaseone.com/Content/Downloa ... e%203.aspx

You can also use the 16 digit product key issued by SanDisk to use an upgrade to 4.0 found here:
http://www.phaseone.com/Content/Downloads/CO4.aspx

Kind Regards-
JRA
Phase One Technical Support
JRA

Postby Joe411 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:32 pm

Thanks heaps JRA!
Joe
Joe411

Postby martin_hurton » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:44 pm

You're lucky that you got an activation key! I didn't get one with my Sandisk Extreme 3 card and after writing to both Phase One and Sandisk I have had no joy. Very disappointed.

I picked up a trial version of the 4.01 software whilst watching a demonstration by Drew Gardner. There were a few bugs with it (I have reported them) and so I downloaded a trial of Lightroom. Lightroom is okay but to complicated for my needs, I preffered the layout of CO4. Then I read about the Sandisk offer and made my mind up, bought an Extreme 3 card from Amazon and...yet another glitch in the system. No card in my box and no help from either Phase One or Sandisk support, and yet still I read that people are getting these keys, so why not me?
martin_hurton

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Maybe the Sandisk-Phase One offer is not running anymore. I had mine in 2006 and 2007. I am not sure though.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby martin_hurton » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Paul Steunebrink wrote:Maybe the Sandisk-Phase One offer is not running anymore. I had mine in 2006 and 2007. I am not sure though.

And yet the link above is still live and the original poster tried at the start of this month, as did I.
martin_hurton

Similar Problem

Postby Rhys.Moore » Fri May 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi all first post...

I have Capture One LE up and running on my computer (got licence key from Sandisc Extreme III CF card). OK so far, and have been happily using it for quite a while now.

I read on the website that I can upgrade to Capture One 4 - great.. :D

I downloaded it and tried to activate it with no joy :cry:

Realised I had to activate it from the application itself so tried to.. All i get is the error message that other s seam to get. Can't find my product key so can't upgrade. I don't know what I've done with the info that came with my card (with the keys on)

Any advice welcome.
Rhys
Rhys.Moore

Re: Similar Problem

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sat May 31, 2008 3:46 pm

RGMP wrote:Hi all first post...

I have Capture One LE up and running on my computer (got licence key from Sandisc Extreme III CF card). OK so far, and have been happily using it for quite a while now.

I read on the website that I can upgrade to Capture One 4 - great.. :D

I downloaded it and tried to activate it with no joy :cry:

Realised I had to activate it from the application itself so tried to.. All i get is the error message that other s seam to get. Can't find my product key so can't upgrade. I don't know what I've done with the info that came with my card (with the keys on)

Any advice welcome.

Login to the Phase One web site and go to License Management. There you can find your Sandisk key. If you lost your login credentials, open a support case with Phase One and they will help you.
Best regards,
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Rhys.Moore » Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm

Paul Steunebrink wrote:Login to the Phase One web site and go to License Management. There you can find your Sandisk key. If you lost your login credentials, open a support case with Phase One and they will help you.

Yay, thanks.. missed the License Management bit and made a note of the wrong key. Just activated LE with no problem (had to do it from the application, manual activation from the website didn't work) Then tried it with Capture One 4 I downloaded the other day - and it also worked. Well chuffed!

Aren't forums brilliant :D 8)
Rhys
Rhys.Moore

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:33 am

RGMP wrote:Aren't forums brilliant :D 8)

Yes, I think they are :)
Best regards,
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Sandisk problems too

Postby bkarl » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:42 am

I too am having activation problems - I downloaded an older version of LE but it wouldn't install with Vista so I downloaded Version 4 and it installed but the activation code that came with my Sandisk product wouldn't work. Any suggestions?
bkarl

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 am

Open a support case with Phase One for activation issues.
Best regards,
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Next

Return to Capture One 3.x Software