I apologize but...

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

I apologize but...

Postby Manuel12 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:48 am

I can't see the images in the folder I created in my computer. They are RAW images (PEF). I do have another program which is able to process Pentax RAW files. I can't seem to be able to remove the Pentax extension from the list of files this other program can work. Do I need to uninstall it first then?
Manuel12

Re: I apologize but...

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:52 am

manuel_a_santos@hotmail.c wrote:I can't see the images in the folder I created in my computer. They are RAW images (PEF). I do have another program which is able to process Pentax RAW files. I can't seem to be able to remove the Pentax extension from the list of files this other program can work. Do I need to uninstall it first then?

Manuel, you can't see the PEF raw files in the folder on your computer. Do you mean from Explorer or from Capture One?
If Capture One, which version and LE/Pro do you use and which Pentax DSLR do you have? Check the release notes of Capture One for support of your Pentax.

Removing file extensions does not seems to be a good idea to me. Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby penty » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:51 pm

I also have the same problem. I wrote a few letters to PhaseONE Support center, but..... New version 3.7.8 PRO still doesn't support my Pentax K100D Super camera. So, C1 team TNX ver much. I was waiting for nothing. I'm really disappointed, very disappointed. Once C1pro, (N)ever C1pro.

Your ex-user
penty

Return to Capture One 3.x Software