Cannot activate license

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Cannot activate license

Postby David202 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:04 am

I have purchased 8 boxed copies of Capture One Pro ver. 3.7.6 and have run into difficulties activating the license of one of the copies. I have downloaded version 3.7.7 of the software from the website with the intention of applying the new key to the update rather than installing version 3.7.6 and updating after. When I go to activate the key from the boxed version, I receive the message that \"The provided email does not match the email in your Phase One customer profile\". I have entered the information exactly as I have on other installations, but have never received this error message before. Also, when attempting to try the same activation manually, another error message appears indicating that the product key is invalid. Please help...
David202
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Hi Dave,

Create a support case and we can sort this out. That error happens when the key is already registered to a different email than you are using to activate. It could be that you already activated it once with a different email of yours, or that you were accidentally sold a returned copy by the dealer.
Kind Regards,
Jon Gilbert
Phase One
Jon
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 3.x Software