Customer Satisfaction RE: camera updates

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Customer Satisfaction RE: camera updates

Postby Karen111 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:31 pm

I realize you are working on a new pro version, but could you please consider your current clients who love C1 and are waiting for an update just so they can use their new cameras. I personally have been waiting almost two months for the 40D. You can see by the views and replies from previous posts that there is an issue here. I dont know all the technical stuff involved, but I think you would have some happy clients if you would at least update the new cameras. How long could it take? A day? An hour?
Karen111

Re: Customer Satisfaction RE: camera updates

Postby NN88997121 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:08 pm

2 months is nothing, I've been waiting for 2 years for X3F support. :(
NN88997121

Postby rebecca1 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Hi,
There is much hard work being done by the Phase One software development group. Rest assure that your requests have not fallen on deaf ears. Phase One is committed to providing the best RAW converter software available. 40D support will be offered as soon as is possible,. Please know we are striving to release the software very soon. At this time we do not have a definite release date for this version however, when available, this Knowledge Base article will be udpated: http://www.phaseone.com/home/Content/Su ... nguageid=1
rebecca1

Postby NN88997121 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:09 pm

Rebecca wrote:Hi,
There is much hard work being done by the Phase One software development group. Rest assure that your requests have not fallen on deaf ears. Phase One is committed to providing the best RAW converter software available. 40D support will be offered as soon as is possible,. Please know we are striving to release the software very soon. At this time we do not have a definite release date for this version however, when available, this Knowledge Base article will be udpated: http://www.phaseone.com/home/Content/Su ... nguageid=1

I hope you can say the same for me and my SD14
NN88997121

Re:

Postby Francesco17 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Larry wrote:I hope you can say the same for me and my SD14

I've a Sigma sd14 too, I really hope for a support of x3f raw files !

Is there any chance to have support for Sigma Cameras ?

Thanks
Francesco17

Return to Capture One 3.x Software