Need help with older version 3.7

Questions and comments regarding Capture One PRO/DB/LE for Mac and Windows

Need help with older version 3.7

Postby Rob372 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 am

So I bought a copy of capture one pro 3.7 from calumet Friday. eBay store. So I figured I would install it and maybe later upgrade to capture one pro 6. I downloaded the latest trial version and it's really buggy on my MacBook pro. Keeps crashing. I need it to be flawless on a location shoot so that's why I picked uo the older version. Here's the deal:

The installer won't run from the disc. Initially I thought the disc was bad. But then I downloaded the version from the archive on phase ones site and still no install. What's the deal. I am running leopard 10.5.8. I tried on two different computers with no luck. Could the os be too new for the old version?...

If so could I just get the upgrade version and plug in the older serial number from older version to install the upgrade?

Any help would be great.

Rob
Rob372

Re: Need help with older version 3.7

Postby Rob372 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 am

Sorry wrong categories found answer. Older version not compatible with 10.5.8 osx. Ahhhhhhh

R
Rob372

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 am

Download Capture One 5 (5.2.1) from the Phase One software archive. This will not only install flawlessly on 10.5.8, will give you a perfect impression of what CO 6 is capable of (and more) but will almost certain accept your CO Pro 3 license key because in general all CO Pro 3 keys include 2 logical upgrades (to 4 and 5 respectively).

And your CO Pro 3 key is eligible for an upgrade (against a limited upgrade fee) CO Pro 6.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist, Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Drew » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

And if you need any further help, create a support case and provide us your Key. We'll look up it's specifics.
Kind Regards,
Drew
Phase One
Drew
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 3.x Software