Trouble with Processing

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

Trouble with Processing

Postby NN219036UL » Wed May 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi guys!

I have following problem with processing RAW files from an IQ180. I've got a pretty new MacBook Pro (2,3GHz i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 SSD) with Capture One V.6.4.4. and unfortunately the processing is just not working, it's either very very slow, to the point that hardly anything is happening, or it just stops itself. Another problem that recurs, is that if I select all images in one folder in order to process, the selection just dissolves: The given amount basically just starts "counting backwards", i.e. if I select 470 images, this amount is going down one by one.
On my older Laptop (2,53 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 8GB RAM, 500GB HD, C1 V.6.3.3.) everything works fine. The "Counting backwards" sometimes occurs, but all in all it's working well.
I've worked on many different computers and this has never happened to me before. :( I hope I'll find someone in here who can relate to the problem. :)

I'm thankful for any help!

Best, Tine

:?: :?
NN219036UL

Re: Trouble with Processing

Postby BLIDDLE » Wed May 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Have you cleared the cache? I've encountered this before and wiping the cache/prefs usually clears it out. From what I gather, it is probably an issue with ImgCore rather than CaptureOne. Does your event log window in CaptureOne show any errors?

As far as the second go, do you mean to say that the number of images to be processed counts down (470, 469, 468...) and no files are actually processed? This is probably related to the aforementioned error.

Also, it's worth double checking that your output folder is correct and that you're looking in the right place, if you haven't already.
BLIDDLE

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software