Process recipe outputting JPGs & Tiffs

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Process recipe outputting JPGs & Tiffs

Postby David S. » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Hello folks,

Just encountered a problem over the last couple of days and I hope someone can help me out. No doubt it's user error but I'm going nuts trying to sort this out, never had this problem before!

I'm trying to export my client's wedding images onto a folder on my desktop (from there it uploads to my website). However, both JPGs and Tiffs are going into the folder on my desktop, when the Process Recipe is clearly set to JPEG.

I'll be very grateful if someone can advise what I've done wrong - never encountered this before and it's no doubt a setting that I've changed somewhere along the line!

Best wishes,
David
David S.

Re: Process recipe outputting JPGs & Tiffs

Postby Ian3 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Do you have two process recipes ticked in the list of recipes, one for jpg and one for tif?

Ian
Ian3

Postby David S. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:46 pm

Hello Ian,

Many thanks for taking the time to reply, and apologies for not updating sooner (I completely forgot that I had posted this issue that I was having).

In fact it wasn't really an issue at all - you guessed right with your solution, and yet again here's another example of my stupidity (rolls eyes)...I did have two process recipes ticked, the other recipe ticked was way down at the bottom, I just hadn't scrolled down far enough to notice. I didn't really think I could export with two recipes ticked, was expecting a warning box to appear for some reason. So user error once again I'm afraid, but thanks for the reply.

best wishes,
David
David S.

Postby Ian3 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 pm

David S. wrote: I didn't really think I could export with two recipes ticked, was expecting a warning box to appear for some reason.

One of the advantages of process recipes is that you can do that, so for example produce at the same time two versions of the same image, one to print from and one to put on line.

Ian
Ian3

Postby OddS » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:31 am

David S. wrote:...I did have two process recipes ticked, the other recipe ticked was way down at the bottom, I just hadn't scrolled down far enough to notice.

Just below the recipe list there is a checkbox for "Show enabled only". Tick/un-tick to observe the difference.
OddS

Postby David S. » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:56 pm

OddS wrote:
David S. wrote:...I did have two process recipes ticked, the other recipe ticked was way down at the bottom, I just hadn't scrolled down far enough to notice.

Just below the recipe list there is a checkbox for "Show enabled only". Tick/un-tick to observe the difference.

Thanks OddS...I suspect that I’ve accidentally unticked this somewhere along the line.
David S.

Postby David S. » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Ian3 wrote:
David S. wrote: I didn't really think I could export with two recipes ticked, was expecting a warning box to appear for some reason.

One of the advantages of process recipes is that you can do that, so for example produce at the same time two versions of the same image, one to print from and one to put on line.

Ian

Thanks again Ian
David S.

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac