trapez, perspective

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

trapez, perspective

Postby LarsH » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi, what may the reason be, that one pic changed with tool trapez the perspective of a house shooted up, not with shift, is bad unsharp and anotherone is fine? Is there a way to go step by step to the same result? Some trys cut the house, some not.
I move helples the sliders... Thx, lars
C1 pro 12.1.3, macbook pro, 10.13.6, Fujifilm X-Pro2 | LarsHennings.de
LarsH

Re: trapez, perspective

Postby Eric Nepean » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Hi Lars
I think that you maybe asking about the "Keystone" tool.

I observe that the Keystone tool has 3 modes, "Vertical", "Horizontal" and "Vertical and Horizontal".

There are three buttons at the bottom right of the "Keystone" tool to select this mode. If you have not selected a mode, the sliders will not work.

If have not understood correctly, perhaps provide the exact spelling of the tool name in your language (German?) and I can try Google translate. (Google translate may give me a better understanding of your question, with my own knowledge and the assistance of Google translate I can usually get very accurate results for Dutch, German and Swedish)
Cheers, Eric
[late 2015 iMac, 4GHz i7, 24GB RAM, external SSDs. GX8, E-M1, GX7, GM5, GM1 ....]
Eric Nepean

Postby LarsH » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:56 pm

Hi Eric, the sliders work. 1. One can use them first, the pic change then and one can use vertical keystone (in the German menu: Trapezkorrektur, english: trapeze correction) to change the perspective (vertical). But that is only "by the way".

2. But this tool needs one function more, to make a portrait format smaller. I did it in Affinity Photo with Meshes to get correct relationship, in the pic (above right) it is 3.6 high/ wide (as I see it in a photography made with shift; left). Regards, lars
LarsH

Postby Eric Nepean » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:19 am

Hi Lars
Perhaps the function you are looking for is the Crop tool, which selects part of the image and also increases the magnification.
Cheers, Eric
[late 2015 iMac, 4GHz i7, 24GB RAM, external SSDs. GX8, E-M1, GX7, GM5, GM1 ....]
Eric Nepean

Postby LarsH » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:22 am

Thanks, not the frame has to become smaller, but the object/ house itself. The relationship high/ wide must change, for the image of the house is pressed or the top of the house is cut off. lars
LarsH

Postby Ian3 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:11 am

Lars - isn't this the same discussion we have already had in another thread?

Ian
Ian3

Return to Capture One 11.x Software