CapturePilot PAID

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture Pilot for iOS

CapturePilot PAID

Postby John394 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Hello

Does anyone know how to tell the app that you have already paid for the Pro camera capture version? I think I have paid 4 times for this $14.95 add on over the years because I cannot get it to recognize I paid for it. Also for some reason my CC was charged but I cannot find any record of the purchase (this was within 2 weeks) I was trying to go back to see if I could find all the Purchases for CP under my history in the App store. I found the original download for the free app in Oct 2011 but no charges for the $14.95. Didn't they used to charge the $14.95 up front before when CP first came out?

I have seen the 2 FAQs from 2016 about redownloading with the original purchase Apple ID. This doesn't work nor have the restore button anymore...

Any help appreciated!!

JS
John394

Re: CapturePilot PAID

Postby John Doe » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:52 pm

Ask support (link in my signature).
Sony DSC-RX100 - Capture One Pro 10.2.1 (macOS Sierra 10.12.6)
THIS IS A USER TO USER FORUM. FOR FEATURE REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS, FILE A SUPPORT CASE AT https://www.phaseone.com/SupportMain.aspx
John Doe

Postby Ulf » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi

This article is still correct:
https://www.phaseone.com/en/Search/Arti ... nguageid=1

If you launch Capture Pilot and click on Store at the bottom, the top right button has 3 possible texts:

1. Installed. The camera control is installed and active.
2. Restore: You have a previous purchase with the current Apple ID which you are logged in with on this device and pressing the button will restore this purchase.
3. Buy (shows the cost): You have either never purchased it or have purchased it with a different apple ID.
Close the Capture Pilot app, go to settings of the device and logout and login with the Apple ID which this option was purchased with.

If there is no record of this in the App store but you have charges to prove it then contact Apple to have this resolved as it should be in the Apple records.
Unfortunately we support have no way to access this or for example see who purchased this option. It is completely controlled by Apple.
Kind Regards
Ulf Liljegren
Phase One
Ulf
Crew
Crew

Postby John394 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Sorry for the late replay...

Thank You! This worked perfectly!
John394

Return to Capture Pilot for iOS