Grid Guides lost / disappeared

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

Grid Guides lost / disappeared

Postby Photononymous » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:12 pm

I've searched the forums and googled to no avail, but maybe I'm not asking the question the right way. Help is appreciated.

I've lost my grid guides (i.e. the 2 blue, movable reference lines -- one horizontal and one vertical -- that you can toggle on/off with the checkberboard icon). I have C1P-9 on my desktop, and it's missing only the Horizontal line, and I have recently installed C1P-10 on my laptop, had both lines for a while as I did with C1P-9, but now they're both gone.

I've tried finding them flush with the edge of the image area, but they don't seem to be there in any way that I can grab them with the mouse. Restarting the program doesn't bring them back, and this has been going on for weeks. I'm certain it's something I did, but I can't seem to undo my goof. Thanks for any help.
Photononymous

Re: Grid Guides lost / disappeared

Postby SFA » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:01 pm

You can reset values in the EDIT > Preferences option - Crop tab within that screen.

In the View drop down menu there is a section for adding and removing and generally managing vertical and horizontal guides.

Also try the Help to check you understanding of what you see versus what is intended functionality.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Postby Photononymous » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks so much for responding.

In case it helps someone else, resetting the defaults didn't clear it, but click View --> Add Guides and there the horizontal and vertical guides can be toggled on/off individually. I had to toggle them both off, then turn off Grid Guides, then turn them both back on, then turn Grid Guides back on.

Thanks again!
Photononymous

Postby Peter Wijn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:00 pm

thanks!

Zoek onder ' Weergeven ' naar ' hulplijnen ' in het Nederlands.
Peter Wijn

Return to Capture One 9.x Software