Dissatisfaction with Capture One Tech Support

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One for Phase One and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 20.x for Mac

Re: Dissatisfaction with C1 Tech Support

Postby NN100602UL121 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:24 pm

As a long year subscriber of C1 I've contacted them numerous times with all sorts of issues and got always a reply almost instantaneously.
They have changed their system now, I needed them urgently a few days ago and contacted support. It took them more than a day to answer and it was not solving my issue at all, it was just a list of general copy/paste help links which did not include my problem with the software.
I did find instant help in the forum tough straight away by posting the question and explaining the issue, which saved my day. :D
NN100602UL121

Postby thomaskyhn » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:04 pm

NN100602UL121 wrote:As a long year subscriber of C1 I've contacted them numerous times with all sorts of issues and got always a reply almost instantaneously.
They have changed their system now, I needed them urgently a few days ago and contacted support. It took them more than a day to answer and it was not solving my issue at all, it was just a list of general copy/paste help links which did not include my problem with the software.
I did find instant help in the forum tough straight away by posting the question and explaining the issue, which saved my day. :D

Considering that many people have been waiting for weeks, more than a day – which I assume is less than two days – is quick. (Not to suggest that your complaint is unreasonable.)
thomaskyhn

Postby C-M-B » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:09 pm

FYI:

"Professional"

I'm scared to think what kind of support they consider unprofessional :lol:
C-M-B

Postby thomaskyhn » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:29 pm

thomaskyhn wrote:
IanL wrote:I just tried to sign in to add a comment but it said my pw didn't match. OK it's a new system perhaps they didn't copy over account info. So, I tried to sign up. That told me I already have an account. OK interesting. So, then I asked for a password reset. Nothing.

Checked my spam folder, verified that other emails can sent to the email I was using. I have submitted a support request...

Does it work for everyone else?

Are you trying to sign in here?

I don't think users have access.

I asked about this on Facebook. Apparently, you need to sign up for Capture One Helpcenter; you can't use the same account as for Capture One. I've tried with Safari, Firefox and Brave, none of which work. They said that it works for them using Chrome and that they would forward the issue with other browsers to their IT department.
thomaskyhn

Previous

Return to Capture One 20.x Software for Mac