Custom Tool Bar acting up

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One for Phase One and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 20.x for Mac

Custom Tool Bar acting up

Postby Saeed Rahbaran » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Every time I open C1 my Toolbar is different. Does not matter if I delete the old workspace and save a new one. The tools are moving around and there are two Icons I cannot remove that stay wiggling as if I'm in the customize window. Anyone else dealing with this?
Saeed Rahbaran

Re: Custom Tool Bar acting up

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:07 pm

I have seen another report of this here on CO20/Mac. I do not experience that myself. You can open a support case. I expect that this is typically an issue the will be fixed in a maintenance update. Depending on R&D can reproduce the issue, it helps them if users report the issue.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby NNN636483383588403683 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:02 pm

I am also experiencing this issue, though it seems to have just popped up for me. I've been using 20.0.1 on the latest Mac for a few weeks without any problems. Today, I opened C1 and my toolbar was messed up. I fixed it to my liking, switched to another session, and the toolbar went back to the messed up version from before. Not sure what is going on but it's rather frustrating :-/

Perhaps a recent Mac OS update somehow caused this to happen?

On Catalina 10.15.2 currently.
NNN636483383588403683

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:52 pm

NNN636483383588403683 wrote:I am also experiencing this issue, though it seems to have just popped up for me. I've been using 20.0.1 on the latest Mac for a few weeks without any problems. Today, I opened C1 and my toolbar was messed up. I fixed it to my liking, switched to another session, and the toolbar went back to the messed up version from before. Not sure what is going on but it's rather frustrating :-/

Perhaps a recent Mac OS update somehow caused this to happen?

On Catalina 10.15.2 currently.

Does restoring the workspace help? Assuming you have saved your workspace. If not, save it and see if restoring (actually applying it again) helps.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 20.x Software for Mac