photo folder retrieval

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Windows

photo folder retrieval

Postby PhaseoneUser10228 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:43 pm

This is probably a simple problem, but one that need help with. I use sessions and like them a lot. I know that I can get up to 10 of my most recently used sessions. My problem is that I don't know how to get older sessions without creating them as a new session.

What have I missed?
PhaseoneUser10228

Re: photo folder retrieval

Postby SFA » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:57 pm

All you need to do is use windows explorer (Via "Open" in the C1 "File" menu if you wish) and find the [Session Name].cosessiondb file.

That file type should automatically be associated with Capture One so that when you select it and Open it (or, probably, just double click on the file) C1 will open that session.

In the C1 Preferences settings in the "General" tab there is a setting that allows you to tell C1 whether to open a session in a new window, leaving the current session running as well, or to close the current session and replace it with the one you have just selected.

You do not have to have C1 running to open a session already on disc. Just use Windows to find the file and click as required to open it as described above.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Windows