Integrating a session into my catalogue.

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Windows

Integrating a session into my catalogue.

Postby rafikiphoto » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 am

Whilst traveling I carried an external SSD containing a session for the trip. Whilst on the trip I use my MS Surface Pro 3 with a copy of C1P 12 to view, edit and process pictures so I get home with RAW files (some edited) in the Capture folder and some JPEGS in the output folder. I have imported the session into my main catalogue on my return and they appear in C1P on my main system as a User Collection 'Venice March 2019'. All is OK in that respect. Now I want to move the RAW files (including edits) from the external SDD I took with me to my main storage under E:/2019/RAW and the Output JPEGS to E:/2019/Develops. I try within C1P dragging and dropping images from one to the other but I get an error 'Failed to move image. Unknown error'. Not very informative. It's the same error whether I try moving RAW files or processed JPEGs. What could be the problem?
Best wishes,

Brian.
rafikiphoto

Re: Integrating a session into my catalogue.

Postby Ian3 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm

The problem is a bug in the latest release. Several of us have experienced this and reported it, and they say they are working on it. It's not something you are doing wrong as far as I can see.

Ian
Ian3

Re: Integrating a session into my catalogue.

Postby rafikiphoto » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Thanks Ian. I will submit it to Support as a query in the hope it will reinforce reports from others then.
Best wishes,

Brian.
rafikiphoto

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Windows