using capture one with dropbox

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Windows

using capture one with dropbox

Postby stefan181 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:56 am

I have a folder with a bunch of images and my capture one catalog of those images in a dropbox folder. One one computer, the dropbox folder resides on the C drive. On another computer, it resides on the D drive. When I go to a different pc and open the catalog from within capture one I get an 'offline' message in capture one. I think this is because it is looking for the images in the 'C:\Dropbox" folder when they are in fact on the "D:\Dropbox" folder. What is the recommended way to resolve this problem?
stefan181

Re: using capture one with dropbox

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm

Use the same drive letter for Dropbox on both computers (you gave that answer yourself, didn't you?) :wink:

Maybe it also helps to store the images inside the catalog. You can test drive that yourself by simply add a few images inside the catalog and review the result from the other computer.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Windows