Capture one Express and Pro for Fujifilm

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x

Capture one Express and Pro for Fujifilm

Postby StaceyLewis » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi!

I'm new and am bumping into an issue. How do I move back from Capture One Express (Catalog) to Capture One Pro for Fujifilm?

I downloaded the 30 day trial for the pro version but out of curiosity, I tried Express. Now I can't navigate back to the pro version. I still have a few days left on my free trial and like Capture One a lot.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Is it because I'm using the trial version? I hope this is the right forum to ask this question in.

Thanks,
Stacey
StaceyLewis

Re: Capture one Express and Pro for Fujifilm

Postby SFA » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:38 am

You have probably accidentally activate the Express version - since it is free no registration code is required.

This article should help you de-activate and return you to trial mode so that you can select Pro.

https://www.phaseone.com/en/Search/Arti ... cleid=1206

I have not used this myself so cannot add anything to it that might be helpful, See how you get on.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Postby StaceyLewis » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:06 pm

Hi Grant,
Thanks! What I ended up doing is changing the license back to the Pro version-worked like a charm.
StaceyLewis

Postby SFA » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:34 pm

StaceyLewis wrote:Hi Grant,
Thanks! What I ended up doing is changing the license back to the Pro version-worked like a charm.

Hi Stacey,

Glad you got it sorted.

Once one knows about the method it's pretty easy to manage things - not that one would usually need to do it often!

Useful when running more than one device or changing a system.

Grant
SFA

Postby StaceyLewis » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:04 am

Thanks again! :D
StaceyLewis

Return to Capture One 12.x Software