CO 12.1 Floating Tool Window Problem

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x

CO 12.1 Floating Tool Window Problem

Postby Eric Nepean » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:42 pm

I don't if this is a bug or operator error. I'm tending towards bug.

If I create a floating tool window (e.g. histogram, exposure evaluation), and then close it (with remove tool ...), when I save the workspace the closed floating tool windows reappear. It's mostly repeatable.

Is there something I'm missing about closing a floating tool window?
Eric Nepean

Re: CO 12.1 Floating Tool Window Problem

Postby ThomKlim » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 am

Same problem for me. It disappeared after closing and restarting the app for dozen times. It is clearly a bug. However, support is unable to reproduce it. Start a support case to ring their bells.
ThomKlim

Postby r_olding » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:49 pm

ThomKlim wrote:Same problem for me. It disappeared after closing and restarting the app for dozen times. It is clearly a bug. However, support is unable to reproduce it. Start a support case to ring their bells.

I'm experiencing the same issue.
r_olding

Postby LarsH » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:10 am

Hi, some work, as curves. Others not, as HDR, which is deleted by saving the workspace and comes not back after new start. After that the curves are back by loading the workspace for it. Reg., lars
LarsH

Postby Eric Nepean » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:57 am

I had about 6 catalogs to update. On updating the first catalog, I had this problem with the Histogram Tool and the Exposure Evaluation tool. After saving the workspace to a new workspace, deleteing the old user workspaces, closing and opening the catalog a few times, the problem has gone away, never to return.

I couldn't reproduce it after upgrading the other catalogs.
Eric Nepean

Return to Capture One 12.x Software