Batch Queue Won't Restart - Workaround

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Batch Queue Won't Restart - Workaround

Postby Globalksp » Sat May 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Set about 900 images (from various shot folders, using 2 different recipes) to process at the end of a shoot day. We had to leave location before processing was completed.

I paused the Queue (saved the batch queue 11.1 folder onto the desktop, just in case), closed Capture One (12.0.2), and shut down the computer.

When I started everything back up from the hotel, the Queue was maintained, but the Start/Stop button reads STOP and when clicked, will not start again. I deleted the Batch Queue 11.1 folder and replaced it with the one saved, but same behavior.

I was able to restart the Queue by setting an image to process. I was prompted if I wanted to restart the queue and afterward queue behavior went back to normal.

I've submitted a support ticket, but wanted to leave this here in case anyone else was having the same issue.
Globalksp

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac