How to get better RAW support?

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x

How to get better RAW support?

Postby djb21au » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:01 am

I'm a big fan of C1 which I use for professional, artistic and personal use. I am currently very frustrated :evil: that RAW support has not been forthcoming for my Panasonic LX100M2, now about six months old, despite numerous requests for that support to be added. I don't know how to get tech support to listen to my requests. C1 supports many Panasonic cameras (including the M2's predecessor) and many compact cameras of all brands. In the latest 12.0.3 release support was added for the Nikon A1000, which is much more of a 'point and shoot' camera than the relatively advanced LX100M2.

If anyone has any experience in getting a meaningful response from support other than 'we'll submit a feature request' I'd be very grateful.
djb21au

Re: How to get better RAW support?

Postby fatihayoglu » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:06 am

They will never comment more than what they say, not to commit anything. If you want, you can ship your camera, get analyses and get added :)

PS this is what they have recommended me to do, when I have asked them to support bunch of Leica lenses, but then I have contacted with Leica and they have solved the issue :)
fatihayoglu

Return to Capture One 12.x Software