Problem with thumbnails

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Problem with thumbnails

Postby RaulSantiago » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi.
I write about a problem I have in my contact sheet of Capture One. When I want to see the thumbnails of the images taken with my camera I can not see them defined, I see them pixilated. I work from a Macbook with an Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphic. Does anyone know how to solve this fault?
Thank you!
RaulSantiago

Re: Problem with thumbnails

Postby Ian3 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:50 am

Have you updated to the newest service release of Capture One (version 12.0.3) released this week?

Ian
Ian3

Postby RaulSantiago » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:48 pm

Hi. I updated to version 12.0.3 and I still have the same problem. Any ideas?
RaulSantiago

Postby tenmangu81 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi Raul,

You probably know that thumbnails have a very low definition, and accordingly, if you try to increase their physical size (in cm) on your screen, they will be highly pixelated. This is a feature of Capture One, in order not to use too much space on the catalog/disk. The previews, conversely, are of much better definition (chosen in the "preferences") and you can display them on your screen without pixelisation. You can display, for instance, 4 images at the same time, and go the next set, 4 by 4. You can even display them at 100% simultaneously pressing the Maj key.
Robert
tenmangu81

Postby RaulSantiago » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:11 pm

I think it's a big mistake that Capture One has regarding other processing programs. I need to use another program to visualize the focus of my images, such as Photomechanic or Adobe Bridge.

RaulSantiago

Postby Zipfelkunst » Fri May 03, 2019 2:23 pm

I have the same problem. In the moment there is no solution available.
Still I am working again with Lightroom till there is a solution.
But the problems with previews seems resolved with 12.0.3
Zipfelkunst

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac