Had trial version, now can't find my images

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Had trial version, now can't find my images

Postby surfoxy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 pm

Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I had a trial version of Capture1, then I signed up and activated. When I start up, there are now no images in the application. I had quite a few in there, I certainly hope they're not lost.

I assume this has something to do with "Sessions" or "Catalogs"? No idea what those are, and will study up, but can someone help me out? One would think you'd just be able to start up the program and see all your images. Thanks!
surfoxy

Re: Had trial version, now can't find my images

Postby tenmangu81 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Hi,

You just have to know where are your pictures and which session or catalog you processed them within. Then, when you open the software, you have to find it (session or catalog), and this can be done by pressing the alt/option key while launching Capture One : a window will open with your recent sessions/catalogs.
tenmangu81

Re: Had trial version, now can't find my images

Postby surfoxy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:12 am

Thanks so much, found them all. Much appreciated. Will get on the tutorials I guess. Never needed a tutorial with Lightroom, all seemed quite obvious how to work it. Collections, Albums, Catalogs, Sessions...sigh...
surfoxy

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac