Color Readout PROBLEMS!!!

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Re: Color Readout PROBLEMS!!!

Postby tenmangu81 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:11 pm

Actually, I need such colours adjustment when I work with different input profiles (for instance custom vs. generic, auto vs. linear curve) or different white balances on different variants of the same image. And once the comparison done and the final choice made, I delete all the colour readouts. This is the reason why I didn't realise, until Bob's post, that once I added colour readouts, their same positions appeared on any other selected image.
So, I don't really need this functionality to be as flexible as Bob would like, but it seems to me illogical that colour readouts persist on any other picture until you delete them.
Anyway, I think Bob's suggestion about opening a sort of thread or blog (?) on colours would be interesting for many people, including me, and maybe would make people from the PO staff have a closer look on the colour readout function.

Robert
tenmangu81

Previous

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac