Can't import TIFs

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Re: Can't import TIFs

Postby tenmangu81 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

SFA wrote:Nevertheless it is still mostly a question of being able to identify which images are to be imported rather then an inability to import at all, is it not? Or have I missed something in the discussion?
Grant

It is of course possible to import TIFFs without being able to see their thumbnails (by their names, for instance) but, as you can't select them for import, you must import all the batch (or folder content) through "Import All", and then suppress all the pictures you are not interested in. It can be done, but not very logical, and time consuming when you have big batches.... And it worked quite well with Capture One 11 :cry:
Robert
tenmangu81

Postby tenmangu81 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:28 pm

I got a reply from the Phase One team. They coule reproduce it and will transfer the case to the R&D team, as it looks like a regression from 11.3. It should be fixed in a next upgrade.

Robert
tenmangu81

Postby tenmangu81 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:39 pm

Congrats and thanks, Phase One !! Version 12.0.2 solved the problem (for me) !!
tenmangu81

Previous

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac