Sigma 14 mm F1.8 DG HSM Nikon F Profile

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Sigma 14 mm F1.8 DG HSM Nikon F Profile

Postby John_D. » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello,

I don't see a profile for the fantastic Sigma 14 mm F1.8 DG HSM Art lens with the Nikon F mount. Right now I'm faking it with what I think is the next closest thing, this being the Sigma 24 mm F1.4 DG HSM (Nikon F); however, the Sigma 20 mm F1.8 EX DG ASP (Nikon F) also looks good. I would like to be as "optically correct" as possible so any advice in regard as to what is a "more proper" way to go would be most gratefully appreciated. Right now I'm leaning towards the 20 mm F1.8 as it appears closer in focal length and aperture. I would hope though that PhaseOne are planning to release a proper profile for this wonderful work of optics :-) !

Best Regards, John
John_D.

Re: Sigma 14 mm F1.8 DG HSM Nikon F Profile

Postby Ian3 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:22 pm

You could put in a request for support of this lens through the support case system. Phase One say that they gauge the level of demand for support of a camera or lens partly according to the number of requests they receive.

Ian
Ian3

Re: Sigma 14 mm F1.8 DG HSM Nikon F Profile

Postby John_D. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 pm

Super, thank you Ian. Will do so. Regards, John
John_D.

Return to Capture One 11.x Software