Express (Sony) upgrade to Pro (Sony) for discounted price

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Express (Sony) upgrade to Pro (Sony) for discounted price

Postby NNN636438281156572549 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi all

I bought an Alpha 6000 few years ago and downloaded C1 Express for Sony. When I downloaded C1 for the first time, the current version was 10.x iirc.

I read that Express for Sony users can get the upgrade to Pro for Sony for 50 dollars.

But I cannot find this upgrade option in C1 or on the website. It always redirects me to the shop where the C1 Pro (Sony) software costs 220.

Where can I get this upgrade for 50 dollars?
NNN636438281156572549

Re: Express (Sony) upgrade to Pro (Sony) for discounted pric

Postby SFA » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:58 pm

That would likely have been for Version 10 specifically.

I don't think V10 is available to buy now although it is available to download for those who already have activations.

I would suggest you create a Support Case - there is a specific option to register questions about licensing and so on - and explain what you wish to do so that someone at Phase can advise you appropriately.

I suspect that what you remember might have been the upgrade price from Sony Pro to Full Pro not Sony Express to Sony Pro but I might be wrong.

As I recall the Sony Pro was a significant price greater than $50 but notably less than the full Pro price.

As Version 11 is the current version there would be a regular upgrade cost for V10 to V11 as well - but do talk to the Support team to see if there are any other options available for your specific requirement.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Return to Capture One 11.x Software