Trial version not saving work?

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Trial version not saving work?

Postby koenig » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi
I consider to buy the C1P and I have a trial version now.

When I do some adjustments to my pictures in C1P and quit the program, the adjustments are gone when I reopen the program. Am I doing something wrong or does the trial version not support saving adjustments?

Pål
koenig

Re: Trial version not saving work?

Postby SFA » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:02 pm

NN636761599722417131UL wrote:Hi
I consider to buy the C1P and I have a trial version now.

When I do some adjustments to my pictures in C1P and quit the program, the adjustments are gone when I reopen the program. Am I doing something wrong or does the trial version not support saving adjustments?

Pål

There should be no difference in functionality between the trial and the working version except whether or not the software is registered.

Have you installed as per the instructions?

Which mode are you using for the trial?

Use you working with a catalog or sessions? Or both?

What exactly are you doing when you re-open the program? Does it also open the Catalog or session you were working with?

Which version of the Mac operating system are you running?

I would suggest you consider creating a Support Case so that the Capture One Support Team can help you to discover what things seem to be not working.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Postby koenig » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi Grant

Thanks for quick reply!

I have installed like on Phase One instruction videos.

Using the Pro version, as suggested.

Have only used catalog.

When I open it I go to Programs folder and click the C1P icon.

When the problem occurred it did not. But now it does and it is working like it should.

Sierra 10.12.6

I assume it has been me done something wrong, since it is now working. If not I will consider open a case. :-)

Thanks!

Pål
koenig

Postby SFA » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:35 pm

koenig wrote:Hi Grant

Thanks for quick reply!

I have installed like on Phase One instruction videos.

Using the Pro version, as suggested.

Have only used catalog.

When I open it I go to Programs folder and click the C1P icon.

When the problem occurred it did not. But now it does and it is working like it should.

Sierra 10.12.6

I assume it has been me done something wrong, since it is now working. If not I will consider open a case. :-)

Thanks!

Pål

Good that it is working. I suspect if you are opening the program it was not understanding that it should know about the catalog you had been using in the previous activity?

That seems odd but as I am not a Mac user I may have missed a nuance of functionality that differs from what I would expect ot observe using Windows.

No matter! It's working and so you can now enjoy the full experience.

Grant
SFA

Return to Capture One 11.x Software