Add programme to Edit With drop down list

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Re: Add programme to Edit With drop down list

Postby cdc » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Samoreen wrote:
Michael-I wrote:Last comment from the support :

Thanks for your input. You are certainly not the only one with this request and I will add your case to the list for our R&D team. I don't have a timeline for implementation but be sure to check release notes in coming versions.

C1 has its merits but very frankly, maintenance and support are not up the price tag for the C1 license. They just don't listen at all. They do know what's good for us and that's it.

This seems to me like support is implying they have heard the request and if you check the release notes of coming versions you might find what you are asking for, no?
cdc

Re: Add programme to Edit With drop down list

Postby Samoreen » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:25 pm

cdc wrote:
Samoreen wrote:This seems to me like support is implying they have heard the request and if you check the release notes of coming versions you might find what you are asking for, no?

Since the first requests have been made before 2015 for version 8 or 9, let's say they are hearing slow :mrgreen: .
Samoreen

Previous

Return to Capture One 11.x Software