Simple question from a dump user

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Simple question from a dump user

Postby jonmoore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:09 am

Hi. I have a couple of simple questions that I know the answers are starring me in the face but I just can't see them!
I've just changed my Mac to a 2018 MBP running CO11.3. Prior it was a MBP 2015 CO10.
Two questions -
1. I have my tools on the left side of the screen, the main image central and now have the thumbnails on the right side. The thumbnails used to be at the bottom of the screen where I much prefer them. How do I move them?
2. I used to be able to highlight multiple thumbnails and delete (right click - delete/move to session trash) and they'd all be deleted. Now when I do that it only deletes 1 image despite multiple images being highlighted. How come and how do I change back to what it did before?
Guidance would very much be appreciated.
Thanks
Jon
jonmoore

Re: Simple question from a dump user

Postby Ian3 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 am

1. In the view menu, choose Place Browser Below.

2. Make sure the Edit All Selected Variants switch is toggled on (using the toolbar icon looking like three stacked rectangles, or on the Edit menu, ensure that Edit All Selected Variants is checked).

Ian
Ian3

Re: Simple question from a dump user

Postby jonmoore » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks Ian. All sorted. I knew it was something simple!
jonmoore

Return to Capture One 11.x Software