Capture One and Lumariver

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Capture One and Lumariver

Postby GonzoBernelli » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:59 pm

I am new to both programs. I researched their use on YouTube and found a short video by Usman at SonderCreative that details the necessary steps to create an ICC profile from Xrite's ColorChecker Passport.

I grabbed the shot of my Passport and generated one output first TIFF (called LINEAR), using the Nikon D850 generic profile and the options "no color correction", "linear response" and "imbed camera profile". Second TIFF (called CURVE) used same image using options "imbed camera profile" curve set to "film high contrast" (as recommended by Usman.

I exited Capture One and launched Lumariver. Created new project, selected "load image" (under Illuminant #1) then went to the Capture One session Output directory only to find all files in the directory grayed out and unreadable.

Now I'm Dead in the Water. I ever resorted to changing all file permissions using Finder's Get Info. No Joy. No "HELP" option.

Can anyone here render some assistance?

TIA, Nick
GonzoBernelli

Re: Capture One and Lumariver

Postby digger1914 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Can I ask which version of LumaRiver you purchased? You need the Pro version to create profiles for C1. You did use the "General Purpose ICC Profile" as you project type?

It seems you are doing it correctly. I presume you can see the TIFF files using Finder?
digger1914

Postby GonzoBernelli » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Lumariver Pro is what I purchased.

I forgot to select ICC profile generation. <smacks head with palm of hand> :x :oops:
GonzoBernelli

Postby GonzoBernelli » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:13 pm

PROBLEM RESOLVED
GonzoBernelli

Return to Capture One 11.x Software