Loupedeck+

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Loupedeck+

Postby StanS » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:52 pm

I just got a new version of the Loupedeck, called the Loupedeck+ that is in beta for Capture One. I am using Capture One 11.1.1 and when I select the loupedeck_beta from the keyboard shortcut as they suggest, it crashed and quits the program. Has anyone had any success with mating the loupedeck with 11.1.1?
StanS

Re: Loupedeck+

Postby ben_US » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Best option here is to create a tech support case (via the link in my profile) and send us your log files, which can be generated via Scripts > Get Logs.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Postby NN106951UL » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi there,

I had the same problem initially, but got it sorted.

The Capture One installer should assign “Read and Write” access rights for the Capture One Keyboard Shortcuts folder. If the access rights are set to “Read” this does not allow the user to “Write” (i.e. change settings) to this folder and the software crashes.

The access rights need to be set manually:

Follow this path on Finder:
/Users/<username>/Library/ApplicationSupport/CaptureOne/KeyboardShortcuts
(Please note: “Library” folder is hidden so you should press ‘ cmd + shift + . ’ to make it appear)

This folder needs to be set to give both Read and Write access for all computer users.
You can change Read & Write access by right clicking the folder and choosing “Get Info”

You have to click on the padlock icon in the lower right of the Get Info window for the KeyboardShortcuts folder to make changes, it will prompt for your password, then click on the popup menu to the right of Everyone and set it for Read & Write. close the get info, Quit and Relaunch Capture One, then the selection of Loupedeck beta should work without issue.
NN106951UL

Postby OfficeDude » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Did you run into any issues on the Loupedeck+ with the clarity control? I can go left but not right. The right keyboard shortcut is supposed to be CTRL-SHIFT-L but everytime I try to remap the key it shows CTRL-SHIFT-SHIFTL

This is on a windows machine.
OfficeDude

Return to Capture One 11.x Software