Midi2Macro - Software for use C1 with MIDI controllers

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Re: Midi2Macro - Software for use C1 with MIDI controllers

Postby rstelmach » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:39 am

The problem is in fact somewhere else than you see it. After configuration (and this is included in the zip file for Arturia) the language is completely irrelevant (when using the program it is not noticeable).

The real problem, however, is the lack of keyboard handling in Capture One (and thus enabling support using the MIDI controller).
I wrote a bit about it here:
https://fotorys.wordpress.com/2018/01/1 ... one-braki/

The point is that Capture One has a very cursory (even selectively) treated problem of using the keyboard. Apparently no one paid attention to this, but it does not reach the Lightroom (which, however, has it much more accurate). These are simply deficiencies in functionality. And as to whether this would hurt Tangent ... I do not think so. How many people will buy an expensive Tangent (how much will the company earn) and how many people would buy Capture One and a cheap console if it could be handled more conveniently than Lightroom (how many more licenses would Capture One then sold)? I think that there is a huge field for development - just to Capture One it was more convenient to use from Lightroom (because it is not so far). And Tangent ... it should just be better Hardware because cheap MIDI consoles are usually poor quality (artificially limiting the functionality of the application - if a direct competitor, i.e. Lightroom does not do it, it is a bad path).

And here we come to the answer to the question "why did I make this software available for free"?
The answer is simple ... I have a self-interest in the fact that I am not able to put pressure on the Phase One company to make good keyboard support in Capture One (at least as it is in Lightroom). I would like to be able to handle the entire Capture One program using the MIDI console (and this is currently not possible). Maybe if more people start to intervene in technical support that something does not work for them (something can not be handled with a MIDI console) it will be done. So the reason why I share this program are paradoxically shortcomings in the Capture One functionality because the support of the program using the MIDI console is really much faster than using a mouse or tablet.
rstelmach

Postby WPNL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 pm

First attempt of translation:

[Etykiety]
etBrakAkcji=There was no action associated with this manipulator.
etNieWybranoAplikacji=No application selected.
etSepPolEd=,
etLp=Lp
etOpis=Description
etKomentarz=Comment
etAplikacja=Application
etKanal=Channel
etStan=State
etKodMIDI=MIDI value
etTypAkcji=Action type
etKodWyjsciowy=Output code
etParametr=Parameter
etCtrl=Ctrl
etAlt=Alt
etShift=Shift
etKolorOpisu=Description color
etKolorTlaOpisu=Description background color
etIkona=Icon
etIkonaTyp=Type
Plik=File
etPrzekodowanie=Recoding
etKonfiguracja=Configuration
etOProgramie=About program
etBankiZdjec=Photo stocks
etDodaj=Add
etEdytuj=Edit
etUsun=Clear
etPamietaj=Remember
etWkopiuj=Paste
etZapisz=Save
etOK=OK
etAnuluj=Cancel
etPlikPrzekodowan=Recoding file
etPlikINI=Ini file
etKolortlaOknaTool=The background color of the tool window
etKolorTekstuOknaTool=The text color of the tool window
etInfoBrakAkcji=Notify about the lack of associated action with the used keypad
etPokazTransmisji=Show the transmission diode
etParametrHint=For State - target manipulator; for Mouse - jump; for others - multiple times
etWklej=paste
etZakoncz=Exit
etPokazOknaTool=Show / hide the window
etPokazTytuluTool=Show / hide window title
etRozszerzEdycja=Extended edition of the item
etListaZdarzen=List of assigned events
etPomoc=Help

I'll update this one if there are improvements :-)
Last edited by WPNL on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WPNL

Postby rstelmach » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 pm

There are some mistakes ... I need to translate each phrase separately because it is not so good.

etTypAkcji=Action type
etKodWyjsciowy=Output code
etPrzekodowanie=Recoding
etBankiZdjec=Photo stocks
etWkopiuj=Paste
etZakoncz=Exit
or Close
rstelmach

Postby WPNL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Thanks for the correction, you Polish seems to be much better than mine (and Google's) ;-)
WPNL

Postby rstelmach » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 pm

What is translated is a translation into the program itself ... as you can see, there is not much.
If someone would like to use it Arturia, you can change the descriptions in the help images (which knob to which the slider responds can be seen simply in Capture One - sliders move when you use it).
And possibly you can improve the descriptions in the Midi2Macro.m2k file - this is the most. This is a configuration file - but this is the least needed because you can see why the given knob or key does and the icon is displayed.
rstelmach

Postby WPNL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:01 pm

The translation of the m2k file can be done really fast with 'find and replace' in notepad or Excel/Calc, I was only struggling a bit with the characterset, does changing this break things? Just wondering, I haven't got time to dig into this tonight unfortunatly...
WPNL

Postby rstelmach » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:12 pm

I have no idea ... it would have to be checked (maybe on a smaller fragment). The English character set should be appropriate and not cause problems (Polish is simply extended). Bigger problems could be when translating into some other languages that contain their own specific characters.
rstelmach

Postby Alain » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 pm

rstelmach wrote:The real problem, however, is the lack of keyboard handling in Capture One (and thus enabling support using the MIDI controller).
I wrote a bit about it here:
https://fotorys.wordpress.com/2018/01/1 ... one-braki/

The point is that Capture One has a very cursory (even selectively) treated problem of using the keyboard. Apparently no one paid attention to this, but it does not reach the Lightroom (which, however, has it much more accurate). These are simply deficiencies in functionality. And as to whether this would hurt Tangent ... I do not think so. How many people will buy an expensive Tangent (how much will the company earn) and how many people would buy Capture One and a cheap console if it could be handled more conveniently than Lightroom (how many more licenses would Capture One then sold)? I think that there is a huge field for development - just to Capture One it was more convenient to use from Lightroom (because it is not so far). And Tangent ... it should just be better Hardware because cheap MIDI consoles are usually poor quality (artificially limiting the functionality of the application - if a direct competitor, i.e. Lightroom does not do it, it is a bad path).

And here we come to the answer to the question "why did I make this software available for free"?
The answer is simple ... I have a self-interest in the fact that I am not able to put pressure on the Phase One company to make good keyboard support in Capture One (at least as it is in Lightroom). I would like to be able to handle the entire Capture One program using the MIDI console (and this is currently not possible). Maybe if more people start to intervene in technical support that something does not work for them (something can not be handled with a MIDI console) it will be done. So the reason why I share this program are paradoxically shortcomings in the Capture One functionality because the support of the program using the MIDI console is really much faster than using a mouse or tablet.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you that he keyboard support is not complete and lacking quite a few things.
It should be rather easy to add extra commands that are configurable and have default no keypress to them attached.

Sometimes it's rather strange: the step for brightness change is rather large.

For me it's also very error prone that's there's no way to work certain things directly on the background layer and not on the current layer. It's even not possible to have a keypress that goes from the current layer to the background layer (and another to go back).
Alain

Postby rstelmach » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 pm

I think with such problems you have to turn to technical support. Contact with the service is very good - they respond very quickly. Only that it is not known whether they will correct something or not, and if so, when. But maybe as more people will write that there are such mistakes, something will improve. So far, the lawter's service was superficial, probably because only a few people used it. If more people would use it, I think that they should finally do it because they are probably simple things to implement and can greatly increase the comfort of work and the perception of the Capture One program by users as friendly.
rstelmach

Postby rstelmach » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:10 am

I have configured the support for the most frequently used functions on channel 15.
Unfortunately, some functions are missing, for which it is not possible to assign keyboard shortcuts after the proto. I wonder if it will ever be possible ?!
rstelmach

Postby Alain » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 pm

rstelmach wrote:I think with such problems you have to turn to technical support. Contact with the service is very good - they respond very quickly. Only that it is not known whether they will correct something or not, and if so, when. But maybe as more people will write that there are such mistakes, something will improve. So far, the lawter's service was superficial, probably because only a few people used it. If more people would use it, I think that they should finally do it because they are probably simple things to implement and can greatly increase the comfort of work and the perception of the Capture One program by users as friendly.

Already made a support case some time ago. They send some remarks to be considered for a change request. I hope those are added.
Alain

Postby Alain » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Has anybody some news from Phase one that they will solve some off the annoying absent keypress options?
Alain

Postby Alain » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi

Has anybody completed the translation?

Alain
Alain

Postby NNN636911764193277052 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:29 am

yes i complete. do you want help. tell me
Richestsoft
NNN636911764193277052

Postby NN636959391685058698UL » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:37 am

Lead generation is the most crucial goal of any company in india that wants to increase its sales. According to 61 percent of marketers, their top challenge last year was lead generation. Cold calling is not practical anymore, search engine marketing is too expensive for small and medium businesses, and the effectiveness of online advertising is on the decline.

As they are confronted with too much advertising, consumers have shut ads out. They are closing down pop-up ads even without looking at them and deleting spam emails. They are even installing AdBlockers. As such, the three main lead generation channels available to marketers are social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing. In this post, we will discuss social media marketing. The four main techniques you can employ are:

Look for users that are looking for products similar to what you offer
People turn to social networks when looking for specific products or solutions online. This is because there are billions of active users on social media, and someone will know something about an excellent product/service in any niche.
Moreover, the online audience is considered to be trustworthy as users forge online communities these days. To find people who are looking for products/services similar to yours, you need to use a quality social network monitoring tool. It is, therefore, best that you consult with the best social media marketing company in india to effectively identify your customers.

Find users who are not happy with your competitors
Another option for generating leads is finding competitors' unhappy customers. To find this sort of customers, you may have to set up alerts using your social media tool. You may set up alerts for multiple competitors and gather mentions about them. If the tool you are using offers sentiment analysis,seo company in delhi|seo company in noida|seo company in gurgaon|website designing company in delhi|website designing company in noida|website designing company in gurgaonit is a good idea to sort the mentions about competitors by sentiment. Then, look at the negative mentions and choose the users you want to reach across to. To succeed in your endeavor, it is highly recommended that you identify a reliable digital marketing company in Kochi to partner with
NN636959391685058698UL

Previous

Return to Capture One 11.x Software