Pano scripts

Discussion regarding all scripting related questions
Please DO NOT post to this thread anything that is not directly related to scripting of Capture One.

Pano scripts

Postby MikeFromMesa » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm

I processed some photos yesterday and today, including some panoramas, and found that the built-in panorama scripts in v12 do not work with the new version of Photoshop.

I had not seen this the last time I used C1 to create panos, but realized that I had removed my Photoshop 2019 because Creative Cloud had updated to Photoshop 2020. Now the Panorama scripting that came with C12 no longer works. I have the latest version of C12 and, aside from going into the scripts and modifying them, I don't know what to do to fix the issue and I wondered why I have not seen other complaints about this.

Is anyone else seeing this? Or is there something else going on on my system alone?
MikeFromMesa

Re: Pano scripts

Postby MikeFromMesa » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:54 pm

I reported this issue to CaptureOne support and they responded that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. As for myself, I just restored an old version of PS so that the C1 script still works, but it is annoying having to have 2 versions of PS on my system.
MikeFromMesa

Return to Scripting