moved photos, now lost all editing

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 10.x and 9.x

moved photos, now lost all editing

Postby copperstone38 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:18 pm

I"m an X Aperture user so am still trying to figure out how Capture one 10 works... bit of an adjustment! The whole catalogue system is a bit of a mystery but what I have is:

I have everything in one catalogue but somehow had one trip in the "folders" section (below user collections) I wanted them to be in the user collections so copied them into the User collection. I then deleted the trip folder.

Well, now i know that the user collection was only referencing that folder! NO sync; no edited pictures in my user collection. I found the old folder with all the images and imported them back into the catalogue in the User collection area.

Now I've lost all my editing of these. I dont know if trying to use the 'backup" would work; cant even find out how to do that!

Any help is much appreciated or I"ll be editing 1000 pictures again. Oh Apple, why did you stop developing Aperture!!!
copperstone38

Return to Capture One 10.x and 9.x Software