User Collections Alphabetical Order

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 10.x

User Collections Alphabetical Order

Postby PhaseoneUser21397 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi All

I am a new user of CO10 and was wondering if its possible to make the user collections display in alphabetical order.

Thanks

Jon
PhaseoneUser21397

Re: User Collections Alphabetical Order

Postby peter.f » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Not automatically. You can drag the collections in any order you want though, including alphabetical :-)

Cheers,
Peter.
X-T1, X100S; MBP 15" 2010, 8GB, OSX 10.11.4; Catalog on SSD, ref'd images on external USB2.
peter.f

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:44 pm

PhaseoneUser21397 wrote:Hi All

I am a new user of CO10 and was wondering if its possible to make the user collections display in alphabetical order.

No, not when they are in the root of the User Collections.
Yes, when you first move them to a Group (create a Group first). Now sort the group by right-clicking on it and select Sort by Name.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby markalanthomas » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:49 pm

No, not when they are in the root of the User Collections.
Yes, when you first move them to a Group (create a Group first). Now sort the group by right-clicking on it and select Sort by Name.

How mysterious. I don't seem to have the "Sort by Name" option when I right-click a Group containing User Collections in Capture One 10. Furthermore, when I drag User Collections to change their order, and then quit the app, the changes don't stick the next time I open Capture One.
markalanthomas

Return to Capture One 10.x Software