Color editor does not work for RAW files

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

Color editor does not work for RAW files

Postby Pietrach » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi
I haven't had this problem before, but now the color editor (the cake slice wheel) in my Capture Pro Express does not work for RAW files. On jpegs works fine. but on raw does not. Neither saturation, hue or other have no effect when i move the sliders. I am using Capture One Express 9.2.1.17 on windows.
Pietrach

Re: Color editor does not work for RAW files

Postby Ian3 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:08 pm

When you say Capture One Express I presume you mean for Sony. Are they Sony raw files, from a supported camera?

Ian

PS - and if you really mean that you are using Capture One 9, you maybe ought to relocate your question to the version 9 board.
Ian3

Re: Color editor does not work for RAW files

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Ian3 wrote:When you say Capture One Express I presume you mean for Sony. Are they Sony raw files, from a supported camera?

Ian

PS - and if you really mean that you are using Capture One 9, you maybe ought to relocate your question to the version 9 board.

In addition to that update your version 9 to the latest release, which is 9.3 from the Software Archive pages
https://www.phaseone.com/en/Download/So ... chive.aspx
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 9.x Software