EIP and local adjustment masks...

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

EIP and local adjustment masks...

Postby raltman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:33 pm

I love the ability to move files and adjustments between my computers with EIP - BUT - local adjustment masks do not reliably seem to work. When I edit a mask it is useable - but closing and restarting the session the masks are gone!

Do I need to unpack before I edit masks, then pack again if I want to move the file? Will the masks move correctly then??

Help!!
raltman

Re: EIP and local adjustment masks...

Postby JUK » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Please create a support ticket for this issue at support.phaseone.com
Kind regards,

Justin
Team Phase One Support

Please make a support case for technical support with Capture One software:
Http://support.phaseone.com and click on "Contact Support"

Connect with Phase One on our social media channels.
JUK
Crew
Crew

Postby raltman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:22 pm

I am using Capture One 9 BTW... And this issue has been raised before in the forum. The workaround for the bug is to unpack EIP files before working on masks, and the re-pack as EIP at the end of the mask creation...
For some reason if one tries to edit with the file in EIP the masks get lost (though the local adjustment settings and layer lists do not...)
raltman

Postby HCS » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:41 pm

raltman wrote:I am using Capture One 9 BTW... And this issue has been raised before in the forum.

Raising something in the forum will not reach the development team. Please raise a support ticket, then you and others with this issue will be helped.
HCS

Return to Capture One 9.x Software