Pixilated Images

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

Pixilated Images

Postby Real Ale » Sat May 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Just recently some of my images have loaded up as very pixilated and unworkable.
I tried to place two screen shots of the problem within the viewer but was unsuccessful.

This is a new issue I have been experiencing - about 3 weeks.
It does not happen all the time. On shutting the programme down and restarting it (sometimes two / three goes are needed) and the photos are displayed normally.

It has affected all different photos. None of the photos have had the same problem with my other editing / processing programs - Affinity Photo, (DxO, and Elements which I used to use and have not bothered to un-install yet.) or the display on the camera.

I was wondering if anyone could throw some light as to why this has started to happen.

Camera
All my photos are taken using a Pentax K3 PEF.RAW format

Thank you for any help or advice given.

Software
Capture One Pro 9.3 Started using since September 2016 - now it is the only RAW conversion software I use. I have un-installed and reinstalled to no effect.
Windows 10.0.14393 64bit
No new software installed this year

Hardware
CPU Xeon E5-2630v3
RAM 32GB
Asus GeForce STRIX GTX980
The only new hardware added this year is an X-Rite i1 display system.
Real Ale

Re: Pixilated Images

Postby ben_US » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Kindly, create a support case at www.phaseone.com/support with screenshots as well as the log files for your machine. You can gather the logs via this guide: https://www.phaseone.com/en/Search/Arti ... nguageid=1
Please make a support case for Technical Support with Capture One software:
http://support.phaseone.com and click on Contact Support, then select Technical Support.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 9.x Software