Looking for editors

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

Looking for editors

Postby NNN634326761191746075 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi!

I work as a wedding photographer and during high season I'm swamped with editing so I really need to find an editor that works in Capture One. Everyone I've looked up use Lightroom instead. Could you please refer me to someone?
I'm looking for simpler work done with quite high volumes, like white balance, adjusting the horizons and exposure correction.
Thank you!!
NNN634326761191746075
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Looking for editors

Postby tenmangu81 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi,

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "editor" ? The main job of Capture One is developing and editing !!
If you mean batch processing, I think Capture One can do it as well. You just have to select all the pictures you want to process, click on the 3 sheets in the main menu in such a way it becomes orange, then go to the adjustments tool (a sheet with 3 lines in), copy and select the adjustments you want to copy to all of your pictures, and apply. You will find relevant information in the online help:

http://help.phaseone.com/en/CO9/Tools%2 ... 56A72&_z=z

But maybe I misunderstood.
tenmangu81
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Paris, France

Re: Looking for editors

Postby alececco » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:51 pm

NNN634326761191746075 wrote:Hi!

I work as a wedding photographer and during high season I'm swamped with editing so I really need to find an editor that works in Capture One. Everyone I've looked up use Lightroom instead. Could you please refer me to someone?
I'm looking for simpler work done with quite high volumes, like white balance, adjusting the horizons and exposure correction.
Thank you!!

Do you have a contact email?
alececco
alececco
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm
Location: Rio De Janeiro/Milano

Re: Looking for editors

Postby NNN634326761191746075 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:49 pm

alececco wrote:
NNN634326761191746075 wrote:Hi!

I work as a wedding photographer and during high season I'm swamped with editing so I really need to find an editor that works in Capture One. Everyone I've looked up use Lightroom instead. Could you please refer me to someone?
I'm looking for simpler work done with quite high volumes, like white balance, adjusting the horizons and exposure correction.
Thank you!!

Do you have a contact email?

angeliqa@adfoto.se
Thank you!
NNN634326761191746075
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Looking for editors

Postby NNN634326761191746075 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:53 pm

tenmangu81 wrote:Hi,

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "editor" ? The main job of Capture One is developing and editing !!
If you mean batch processing, I think Capture One can do it as well. You just have to select all the pictures you want to process, click on the 3 sheets in the main menu in such a way it becomes orange, then go to the adjustments tool (a sheet with 3 lines in), copy and select the adjustments you want to copy to all of your pictures, and apply. You will find relevant information in the online help:

http://help.phaseone.com/en/CO9/Tools%2 ... 56A72&_z=z

But maybe I misunderstood.

I want to hire some help. I don't have time to do all the editing myself and I have had no luck with Google finding anyone who works with it. So I thought I would try to ask in here.
NNN634326761191746075
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Looking for editors

Postby tenmangu81 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:15 pm

NNN634326761191746075 wrote:I want to hire some help. I don't have time to do all the editing myself and I have had no luck with Google finding anyone who works with it. So I thought I would try to ask in here.


OK, I understand now. I was out of the scope. Sorry, I can't help you.
tenmangu81
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Paris, France

Re: Looking for editors

Postby Grant Kernan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:33 pm

If I understand correctly,
You are looking for someone to help edit your "Raw" files in Capture One Pro. This would mean they would need access to the Raw files.
C0 and Raw is the best place and workflow. It should go relatively fast.The simplest would be to use Auto Adjustment and apply it in batches.
Or If a batch of images are taken in similar conditions then manually correct one then apply it to the rest of the batch.
Grant Kernan
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 am


Return to Capture One 9.x Software



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests