LCCs not applying?

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

LCCs not applying?

Postby kox » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Hello - pardon the forum newbie.

I was recently on a shoot where it wasn't possible to make LCCs for every exposure, so after the fact I created a number of different LCCs at various vertical movements and have been applying them to the images retroactively, even across different sessions, with a good amount of success.

However, upon importing those LCCs to an earlier session made with a different back (a loaner while mine was in the shop), they won't apply. It doesn't throw an error - but, nothing happens.

Could that be the challenge - the different back? One was a Leaf Credo 80, the other is a Phase 3 80. Any thoughts for a workaround?

Many thanks
JK
kox

Re: LCCs not applying?

Postby Christian Gruner » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:24 pm

It has to be the same model of back. The Credo 80 and IQ380 are simply not similar enough.

I know it wasn't possible on your shoot, but I highly recommend to shoot the LCC's right after the particular image where to it should be applied using the same model of back, camera, lens, exposure settings and focus distance.
Test-Manager, Capture One, Phase One A/S
Christian Gruner
Crew
Crew

Re: LCCs not applying?

Postby kox » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:45 pm

Thanks Christian. Much appreciated, and good to know.
kox

Return to Capture One 9.x Software