Elinchrom EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS with XF?

Discussions regarding Phase One 645 XF
Also lens discussion for Phase One and Schneider lenses.

Elinchrom EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS with XF?

Postby John232 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:55 pm

These Skyport transmitters are offered in Nikon, Canon, Sony & Oly/Leica. I have NO interest in the HS aspects of this transmitters. The upside (for me) with this transmitter is the LCD display, see the name for each of my Elinchrom monolights and being able to see the power value and setting remotely.

I'm working with 4 monolights in somewhat tight space. It's not always easy to walk over to each light to see its output power level setting. So this "new" transceiver looks like a nice option. I just need a transmitter with a standard shoe mount and center pin, so I'm thinking the "Nikon" version will work.

Anybody using a Nikon flash with their XF body? I can buy the transmitter from B&H and return if it doesn't cooperate with the XF body, but before going through that hassle, wanted to ask here first to see if any one has tried.

Thank you.
John232

Re: Elinchrom EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS with XF?

Postby ben_US » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 pm

While I haven't tested it personally, as it's just a standard hotshot sync it should work fine.
Please make a support case for Technical Support with Capture One software:
http://support.phaseone.com and click on Contact Support, then select Technical Support.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Return to Phase One 645 XF