capture pilot, un/supported server version

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One IQ3, IQ2 and IQ1 series digital camera backs.

capture pilot, un/supported server version

Postby purezerg » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:36 am

anyone managed to get their ipad to work with SR4/1?

system 3.09.3
firmware 8.04.3
capture pilot = ok

system 4.01.4
firmware 8.05.36
capture pilot = fail

my XF is on SR4/1 but my back is on SR3
purezerg

Re: capture pilot, un/supported server version

Postby Jon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Have you updated to the latest Capture Pilot?
Kind Regards,
Jon Gilbert
Phase One
Jon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Paqart » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 pm

Capture Pilot hasn't worked for me since I switched from the IQ250 to the IQ3-100. That said, I only tried using it a few times when I first got the IQ3-100, gave up, then went over a year before trying it again today. According to my iPad, Capture Pilot is updated, and my DB also has the latest firmware.

Capture Pilot sees the DB and puts it in the server list when it is connected to my home network, but then when I try to connect to it, it hangs. When it uses the AdHoc network, CP doesn't see it at all.
Paqart

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Paqart wrote:Capture Pilot hasn't worked for me since I switched from the IQ250 to the IQ3-100. That said, I only tried using it a few times when I first got the IQ3-100, gave up, then went over a year before trying it again today. According to my iPad, Capture Pilot is updated, and my DB also has the latest firmware.

Capture Pilot sees the DB and puts it in the server list when it is connected to my home network, but then when I try to connect to it, it hangs. When it uses the AdHoc network, CP doesn't see it at all.

Please send us a support case at https://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain.aspx so we can gather some more details from you. Keep in mind with ad-hoc you must also connect the iPad to the back's network
Kind Regards,
Jon Gilbert
Phase One
Jon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Paqart » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Update: This has been figured out. The new version of Capture Pilot requires iOS 10 on the iPad, but the iPad3 doesn't support iOS10. To fix this, I'll have to get a new iPad (which I was thinking of anyway).
Paqart

Return to Phase One IQ3, IQ2 and IQ1 series camera backs