AEB (Auto Bracketing) single use

Discussions regarding Phase One 645 DF / DF+ and Mamiya 645 DF / DF+
Also lens discussion for Phase One and Schneider lenses.

AEB (Auto Bracketing) single use

Postby PabloPaul » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:04 pm

I have to set the AEB button after every bracketed exposure. The instructions talks about using the rear dial to set up 1 - 10 sets of bracketed exposure with out setting the AEB button. I'm on latest firmware. I can not find the combination of button presses to do this. Is it possible that some other CF has disabled this feature? Can anyone explain clearly - the soloution - Thanks Paul
PabloPaul

Re: AEB (Auto Bracketing) single use

Postby Drew » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Paul,
What Digital Back are you using?
If you have a P40+ or P65+ you can access the CF menu from the Digital Back and it is much more intuitive than the coded display on the Cameras LCD.
I think what you are referring to is CF-05. This allows you to have 3, 5 or 7 images in a single bracket exposure.
Drew
Crew
Crew

Postby PabloPaul » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 am

Hi
I'm using P25.
I understand and use the CF-05 function and the turning on the AEB (on top of the camera). Page 52 in manual says "3. The rear dial can also be used for setting. From 1 to 10 turns the value increases in single units, while 10 to 60 turns means increases by units of 10. This will allow you to do more bracketing sessions without re-setting the bracketing function.) This is the bit I can not achieve. Thanks Paul
PabloPaul

Postby Drew » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:46 pm

PabloPaul wrote: The rear dial can also be used for setting. From 1 to 10 turns the value increases in single units...

This was the case in the first firmware. However now that function is not applicable.

PabloPaul wrote:...while 10 to 60 turns means increases by units of 10. This will allow you to do more bracketing sessions without re-setting the bracketing function.) This is the bit I can not achieve.

That last bit still exists.
Drew
Crew
Crew

Postby lee.geyer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:28 pm

I would love it if Phase One would update the PDF documents to reflect the current functionality of their products....backs and camera bodies.

:)
lee.geyer

Postby Dirk3 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Having the same Problem... 645DF with P30+...

The rear dial can also be used for setting. From 1 to 10 turns the value increases in single units...

No, nothing works.
...while 10 to 60 turns means increases by units of 10. This will allow you to do more bracketing sessions without re-setting the bracketing function.

NOT working!

645DF, FW 1.57, P30+

I have found no way to enable a repeated auto-Bracketing... :shock:
I would love it if Phase One would update the PDF documents to reflect the current functionality of their products....backs and camera bodies.

+1

best regards
Dirk3

Return to Phase One 645DF and DF+ / Mamiya 645DF and DF+