Copy Art workflow

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One P+ series and P series digital camera backs.

Copy Art workflow

Postby Martin611 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Hi,
I do copy art on mostly pastels and use Capture One 12 a P40+ back on a Phase Df body, My question is when I light my piece
and photograph it and set my setting to Lunier scientific, photography my SG char to the proper exposure, export as it should , bring it into xrite profiling software create the profile and save it in the profile folder open CO12 again load the profile photograph the piece the is a green hue across the entire image and when I export as a tif and print it on my Canon 4100 and look at it in PS its there for are.

Do I still need to use Lunier scientific any more with this new profiling software. I have tried it both way and each has it problems. It always seen to take 5-6 corrections to get a good reprint. Is this the nor for this kind of work?

Thanks
Martin
Martin611

Re: Copy Art workflow

Postby Jon » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi Martin,

Best thing to do would be to send us a support case and provide us with the X-rite Profile and the image used to create it (packed as an EIP). Then we can have a look and see what might be going wrong.
To Pack an file as EIP in a Session select the image and go to File > Pack as EIP.
To Pack a file as an EIP in a Catalog select the image and go to File > Export Images > Originals and check the Pack as EIP box.

https://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain
Jon
Crew
Crew

Re: Copy Art workflow

Postby Martin611 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:22 pm

Great , Thank you I will do that.

Martin
Martin611

Return to Phase One P+ and P series camera backs